Tuesday, March 11, 2008

NCT Blogg 1

Welcome

This is an unusual concept for me to communicate with an unknown audience. But here goes. Hopefully this will become, well I don't really know. For now I need to imaging a specific audience - that of my tutor and possibly later students in my class.

New Communications Technology_ the purpose for this blog, for now anyway.

Building a Creative Innovation Economy_ I read the executive summary and the conclusion hoping to gain an insight into the 80 page read. I took a cynical approach initially to the document. In my mind flashed false government promises, money and the mismanagement of that money and a misrepresentation in general. Have I became that cynical?

Do I expose my thoughts for all and anybody to read? This is anonymous anyway. I like to think I am optimistic and I like people to think I am optimistic, but before I read the article my preconceived thoughts on government and already tarnished my perspective.Will the article honestly represents the governments intentions? One can only hope and be optimistic, so I needed to discard my preconceived thoughts and allow optimism to settle in. Keeping in mind I only read the executive summary and the conclusion.

1 comment:

kristy said...

hey honey, thanks for your kind words and concern for me yesterday, it was much appreciated. If you ever need anything let me know, would love the opportunity to return the kindness....your new friend kristy